1. Butter Honey Pig Bread — Francesca Ekwuyasi (Arsenal Pulp Press).
2. Raven Squawk, Orca Squeak — Robert Budd, illustrated by Roy Henry Vickers (Harbour Publishing).
3. Takaya: Lone Wolf — Cheryl Alexander (RMB | Rocky Mountain Books).
4. When We are Kind — Monique Gray Smith, illustrated by Nicole Neidhardt (Orca Book Publishers).
5. Vancouver Exposed: Searching for the City’s Hidden History — Eve Lazarus (Arsenal Pulp Press).
6. Field Notes from an Unintentional Birder: A Memoir — Julia Zarankin (Douglas & McIntyre).
7. Birds of British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest: A Complete Guide, Second Edition — Richard Cannings and Tom Aversa (Heritage House Publishing).
8. Edible and Medicinal Flora of the West Coast: British Columbia and the Pacific Northwest — Collin Varner (Heritage House Publishing).
9. The E.J. Hughes Book of Boats — Robert Amos (TouchWood Editions).
10. On their Own Terms: True Stories of Trailblazing Women of Vancouver Island — Haley Healey (Heritage House Publishing).
11. A Match Made for Murder: A Lane Winslow Mystery — Iona Whishaw (TouchWood Editions).
12. My Life as a Potter: Stories and Techniques — Mary Fox (Harbour Publshing).
13. Blue Sky Kingdom: An Epic Family Journey to the Heart of the Himalaya — Bruce Kirkby (Douglas & McIntyre).
14. Crossing the Divide: Discovering a Wilderness Ethic in Canada’s Northern Rockies — Wayne Sawchuk (Creekstone Press).
12. Railway Nation: Tales of Canadian Pacific, the World’s Greatest Travel System — David Laurence Jones (Heritage House Publishing).
— Compiled by the Association of Book Publishers of B.C.